Dr. April Tressler
Dr. Tressler graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 2006 with a B.S. in Psychology and Nuclear Engineering. She spent the next 5 years as an active duty naval officer deploying around the world and working in nuclear propulsion. She returned to the University of Iowa College of Dentistry and graduated with a D.D.S. in 2015. The past three years she has spent in private practice in Wildwood, NJ. She is excited to return to her home state of Wisconsin after 17 years of moving around the country!
Dr. Tressler has a personal passion for helping others with their smile. She strives to make sure each patient is comfortable and confident in their care, no matter how nervous they may be. She understands how much oral health can affect the whole person and loves sharing her knowledge and training with others.
Dr. Tressler married Robert Tressler in 2006. They have two young children together. In her free time she loves distance running, any sort of outdoor adventure and traveling with her family, especially when new foods are involved!
- United States Military Academy, West Point NY – Bachelor of Science 2006
- University of Iowa, College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery 2015
Post Doctorate Education
- Certification in Botox and Dermal Fillers – 2016
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Atlantic and Cape May County Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Cosmetics