Congrats for receiving the FAADOM Distinction
|Our Director of Business Development, Rochelle Guastella, recently received the FAADOM distinction from AADOM (American Association of Dental Office Management).
Becoming an AADOM Fellow, (FAADOM), is a detailed process that requires an investment in time and commitment and distinguishes skills and leadership. AADOM Fellows are recognized in the industry as the best of the best in what they do.
- You must be a Member in Good Standing of AADOM for at least one year prior to induction.
- Must be a current Office Manager and have three years minimum of dental practice management experience.
- You agree to adhere to AADOM’s Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a current or former employer (dental practice).
- 31 AADOM Approved CE hours achieved within 2 years of application submission date.
- Completion of the Management educational modules.
- Must accrue 12 CE each year following induction to maintain fellowship status.